VisAustralia is a migration agency that specialises in assisting skilled people move to Australia. VisAustralia has a long track record of assisting people make successful visa applications and is well placed to ensure you receive permanent residence.
VisAustralia was established in 2003 by Nicholas Houston and since then has advised thousands of people of their rights under the Australian migration legislation. VisAustralia has its main office in Canberra, the Australian capital city, and a major office in Mexico City.
VisAustralia provides a premium, fixed price, migration service to our clients. We will work with you throughout the visa process to prepare applications of the highest standard. A well prepared application is your greatest guarantee of moving to Australia successfully.
It is our responsibility to assist you prepare documentation demonstrating that you satisfy the legal requirements for the visa. Our role is more than filling in forms, although we do that, but to provide you with critical strategic input at each point in the visa process.
On entering a written Agreement with VisAustralia we will start preparing your application and provide the following services:
- review of your case and prospects of success;
- development of a successful visa strategy;
- on-going analysis of migration law in relation to your visa goals;
- explanation of the documents required to make your applications;
- provision of templates for work reference letters, professional work reports, and related documentation;
- review and improvement of your professional documentation;
- provision of current application forms and assistance in preparing forms;
- preparation, review and submission of your accreditation application to the relevant professional body;
- preparation, review and submission of your nomination application (if applicable);
- preparation, review and submission of your Expression of Interest to the Department of Immigration;
- preparation, review and submission of your visa application to the Department of Immigration;
- ongoing support throughout each stage in the process;
- certification of copies of original documents (if the original documents can be sighted by VisAustralia);
- translation of your documents if required;
- representation of your case before the Australian authorities and provision of on-going legal advice;
- analysis and advice in relation to requests for further documentation;
- advice with respect to the IELTS English test;
- advice about how and where to attend at the required medical examination;
- advice about how and where to obtain necessary police clearance certificates; and
- information about the benefits of being an Australian permanent resident and on how to apply for citizenship.